Video: Shareholder Rights Directive (SRD II)
SRD II is now live. Watch this short video to hear Broadridge General Manager, Demi Derem, talk about industry readiness and the challenges ahead for banks, brokers, wealth managers and other intermediaries impacted by the Directive.
Webinar: Intelligent Automation for Reconciliation
Harness artificial intelligence (AI) to enhance reconciliation matching and exception management. This webinar identifies the practical use cases for you to realise the tangible benefits of using machine learning algorithms to automatically boost performance, enhance reconciliations and accelerate break-management processes.
Article: Post-Trade Automation
Podcast: Payments - the Benefits of a Mutualised Approach
Europe’s banks are facing challenges in payments, driven by changes such as the implementation of PSD2, SEPA ISO migration, TARGET2 and SWIFT ISO20022 migration, while also responding to national payments infrastructure changes and the emergence of new protocols such as EBICS. Broadridge, in collaboration with Germany’s PPI AG, has announced a new Payments-as-a-Service initiative to help firms prepare for these challenges. Listen to the podcast to learn more.
- PAG Chooses Broadridge to Modernise Portfolio Management Technology, Bolster Private Debt Operations
- Britannia Global Markets Selects Broadridge for International Post-Trade Securities Operations
- Broadridge Announces Solution to Save Banks Time and Money in Meeting ISO 20022 Payments Standard
- Broadridge and PPI AG Collaborate to Launch Payments-as-a-Service for the European Market
- Smith & Williamson Selects Broadridge’s Industry Leading Shareholder Rights Directive II Compliance Solution
- FIA Expo – V: Broadridge will be at the virtual expo on 10-12th November. Please visit our virtual booth and learn more about the event here.
- Complying with SRD II: Broadridge will be co-hosting this online event with Goodacre on 10th November at 10.00am GMT. Speakers from Clifford Chance LLP and Smith & Williamson will join Broadridge presenters to explore the road to SRD II compliance. Visit the Goodacre registration page.