If we have collected or received your Personal Information in our capacity as a service provider to a Broadridge client with which you have a financial account or relationship, that company can assist you with requests related to exercising your privacy rights, as Broadridge cannot fulfill these requests directly. We suggest you reach out to such company to learn more about its privacy practices and make requests to exercise your rights. Broadridge supports our clients as needed to help them respond to such requests.
- DO NOT SELL. You have the right to opt-out of our sale of your Personal Information. However, Broadridge does not sell your Personal Information. If you would like to opt-out of our sharing your information for cross-contextual behavioral advertising, exercise this right.
- DO NOT SHARE. You have the right to opt-out of our sharing of your information for cross contextual behavioral advertising. Exercise this right.
- ONLINE TARGETED ADVERTISING. You have the right to object to our use of your information for online targeted advertising. Exercise this right.
- PROFILING AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING. You have the right to object to our use of profiling and/or automated decision that significantly affects you. However, Broadridge does not use any profiling or automated decision-making tools that significantly affect individuals.
- MARKETING OPT-OUTS. You have the right to opt-out of our marketing and commercial communications. To exercise this right:
- To opt-out of emails, click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we send you.
- To revoke permissions that you may have given to send text messages, text STOP in response to any message.
If you have more than one email address or if you have changed your email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with changing your marketing preferences. Also, please note that even if you opt-out of commercial emails, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account.
- SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION. California residents have the right to limit secondary uses and disclosures of sensitive Personal Information. In general, Broadridge only uses and discloses sensitive Personal Information as needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. However, if you have authorized us to collect and use your precise geolocation data in our mobile apps, you have the right to withdraw this permission at any time by changing the permission settings on your mobile device. Please email email@example.com if you have specific questions about our use of your sensitive Personal Information.
- ACCESS REQUESTS. You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that Broadridge maintains about you. To exercise this right, please email your specific request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with access to your information as required by law. In some cases, we may need to verify your identity before we can process your request.
- CORRECTION REQUESTS. You have the right to request that we update or correct your Personal Information. To exercise this right, please email your specific request to email@example.com. We will process your request as required by law. In some cases, we may need to verify your identity before we can process your request.
- DELETION REQUESTS. You have the right to request that we delete or anonymize your Personal Information. To exercise this right, please email your specific request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process your request as required by law. In some cases, we may need to verify your identity before we can process your request. Please understand that Broadridge cannot delete Personal Information in those situations where our retention is required for our internal business purposes or otherwise permitted by law (such as for fraud prevention or legal compliance).
- INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS. You have the right to ask us about our privacy practices or to lodge a complaint if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights or failed to properly secure your Personal Information. To exercise these rights, please email your specific question or concern to email@example.com. We take all complaints seriously, and we will do our best to be responsive to your concerns.
California residents: please read the Important Information for California Residents for specific information about your California Privacy Rights and for alternative methods for submitting California Privacy Rights requests.