Turning Hard Times into Opportunities?
In partnership with the Financial Times Live, we hosted an online roundtable with senior executives from across the private debt industry to explore how private-debt funds in Asia can adapt to the current market environment.
Banking Book Collateral Management
The new model for managing collateral: regulation and competition push banks to put data at the forefront of collateral management in credit.
We partnered with Regulation Asia to hold a webinar about a data first approach to credit risk management. The panel of experts discussed how to mitigate credit risk through sound decision making, robust collateral management, and better data.
The Growing Need to Invest in Derivatives Post-Trade
R.J. O’Brien selects Broadridge to transform its Exchange-Traded Derivatives operations globally.
Intelligent Automation – Reimagining Reconciliations
White Paper – Future of Operations: Changing the Nature of Work
Our latest white paper in conjunction with SIFMA Asset Management Group (AMG), discusses how asset managers were already in the midst of a dramatic transformation when COVID-19 introduced an unprecedented degree of disruption. As managers have worked to handle the uncertainties of the present, they are also casting an eye on how their teams can use data and new technologies to innovate for the future.
- R.J. O’Brien Selects Broadridge to Transform its Exchange-Traded Derivatives Operations Globally
- Most Active Shareholder Participation and Voting in 14 Years, According to Proxypulse™ Report
- Broadridge Names Edmund Reese Chief Financial Officer
- Broadridge Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Results
- Broadridge’s LTX® and Charles River Development to Take Corporate Bond Trading to the Next Level Using Artificial Intelligence
- Digitizing and Streamlining Securities-Based-Lending from End-to-End in the Cloud
- Broadridge 2020 Sustainability Report Underlines Commitment to ESG
- Britannia Global Markets Selects Broadridge for International Post-Trade Securities Operations
- Broadridge Names Vijay Mayadas to Lead Capital Markets
- Broadridge Announces Solution to Save Banks Time and Money in Meeting ISO 20022 Payments Standard
- Broadridge Research: Active Asset Managers Can Meet Rising Demand With New ESG Solutions
- Smith & Williamson Selects Broadridge’s Industry Leading Shareholder Rights Directive II Compliance Solution