New Product: Broadridge Data Control Intelligent Automation
We are proud to launch Broadridge Data Control Intelligent Automation, a new artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) platform built to be deployed across industrywide reconciliation, matching and exception management applications. Learn how the next generation platform can automatically enhance reconciliation matching and exception resolution to provide you with more time for mission-critical activity.
Video: Shareholder Rights Directive – It’s Time to Act!
The revised Shareholder Rights Directive (SRD II) is set to significantly impact investor communications. Providers of securities services must soon comply with complex new rules on how information is shared, including a requirement to provide shareholder identification, stricter timeframes for agenda distribution and vote processing, and increased transparency along the investor communications chain. Are you ready?
Video: Tim Gokey Discusses Adapting to Change in the Financial Industry
Increasing cost pressures and regulatory requirements have proved to be significant challenges for firms across the financial services industry. Watch Tim Gokey, President and CEO, discuss how firms can adopt new technologies to address change and overcome challenges in the industry.
White Paper: LIBOR Replacement
If you are a holder and/or issuer of LIBOR-linked securities extending beyond the end of 2021, the time to prepare is now. It should be an urgent priority to not only evidence support for the transition but also build internal expertise required to compete in the post-LIBOR marketplace. Find out more in our white paper about what you need to consider to get ready for this change.
- World’s-Largest Financial Institutions Utilising Broadridge to Solve New Obligations Under Updated Shareholder Rights Directive (SRD II)
- New Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Platform for Reconciliation, Matching and Exception Management
- Acquisition: Broadridge Adds Cryptocurrency and Exchange Traded Derivatives Capabilities
- Broadridge's Global Asset Servicing Solution Now Live on Amazon Web Services
- Broadridge Announces Data Control Solution Suite
Upcoming Events: Engage with Broadridge
- Brussels, 16 Jan: Broadridge delegates will be at the ACI and ICMA 2020 Economic Summit and New Year’s Event. Be sure to meet the team!
- Paris, 28-29 Jan: Meet Broadridge delegates at the Paris Fintech Forum.
- Luxembourg, 28-30 Jan: Broadridge delegates will be at the Deutsche Börse GFF Summit 2020. Meet the team on the day.
If you would like to know more about any of the topics mentioned here, please get in touch with your account manager directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.