Report: The ABCDs of Innovation®
More than half of financial services companies plan to accelerate implementation of their next generation technology strategies, according to a new global survey of 500 financial services C-Suite executives and their direct reports. Leveraging these technologies is part of Broadridge’s investment in The ABCDs of Innovation® - AI, blockchain, the Cloud and digital – helping clients understand and apply these technologies by simplifying the complex to help them be Ready for Next. Click to see the full Next-gen Technology Pulse survey report.
Webinar: Shareholder Rights Directive (SRD II)
SRD II represents the most comprehensive change to European corporate governance standards and processes for many years. All affected intermediaries must comply with the directive by 3rd September 2020. Broadridge has prepared a variety of resources to help you get equipped for SRD II. Explore our resources page and view our on-demand webinars to help you learn more about the directive.
White paper: The Future of Operations
In this white paper, Broadridge examines the growing adoption of digital labour in financial services through the use of technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and shares insights on best practices when implementing digital labour. We examine practices including monitoring and managing a digital workforce, and tools to identify and control risks as the scale and complexity of digital labour increases.
Webinar: How Artificial Intelligence is the Next Evolution in Reconciliation Operations
How can Intelligent Automation help firms harness the power of Artificial Intelligence to transform their Reconciliation Operations? In this webinar, Broadridge is joined by Virginie O'Shea, Founder of Firebrand and Abhishek Chatterjee, Founder & CEO of Tookitaki.ai, to discuss the next evolution in Reconciliation Operations.
- Broadridge Emerging as Go-To Solution for Leading Financial Intermediaries for New European Shareholder Rights Directive (SRD II)
- Model Portfolio Market Ends Q1 2020 Sized at $3 Trillion USD, According to Broadridge
- Broadridge Creates New AI-Driven Digital Execution Platform to Bring Next-Generation Liquidity to Corporate Bonds
- CEOs Discuss Emerging Technology and Innovation Projects
- Financial Advisors Accelerate Shift to Holistic Financial Planning, Receptive to Support from Asset Managers and Technology, According to New Broadridge Survey
- Broadridge Announces $1.5 Million Commitment for Community Relief to Help Those Affected by COVID-19
- Sibos 2020 – The theme at this year’s Sibos will be driving the evolution of smart finance. Explore how the financial industry will use technology and data to transform their businesses. Find out more here. (October 5 – 8, 2020)