Handle class actions and collective redress proceedings with confidence
Class actions and collective redress proceedings involving securities and other financial products continue to grow in volume and complexity. Global recovery options vary by country, resulting in a complex patchwork of participation and filing requirements. While billions of dollars in recoveries are distributed every year, significant amounts go unclaimed simply because firms don’t have the proper planning, oversight, experience or global reach.
Broadridge Global Class Action Services handles all of this for you. We have the technology, insights and expertise to identify, file and recover the money to which you, your clients and investors are entitled. Our end-to-end solution streamlines and automates asset recovery—from monitoring and filing to validation and payment distribution—so you can focus on your business objectives.
Dedicated experts and seamless automation mean more comprehensive recovery for you
- Meet your fiduciary and business obligations simultaneously and with ease
- Recover all funds owed to you, your clients and investors
- Identify and capture all relevant class action and collective redress cases—worldwide
- Streamline and automate the entire process end-to-end, with transparency and custom reporting on your data throughout
- Tap into the insights, expertise and security of a global Fintech leader
Don’t leave money on the table
Given our extensive knowledge of claims administration, as well as global securities and antitrust litigation, we understand the importance of 100% accuracy, 100% of the time. Our advocacy model and unique system of analysis and reconciliation ensures we do everything possible to maximize your recovery.
Dedicated advocates put your needs first
With over 200 years of collective experience our team of class action veterans have handled the largest and most complex securities class actions around the globe. At Broadridge, each client is assigned a dedicated class action expert to serve as their client advocate and relationship manager. Our deep relationships with all the major firms, funders, and administrators provide a unique line of sight allowing us to expeditiously and accurately advocate for you.
Employ best practices to identify opportunities
We cover all security types, all jurisdictions and all legal remedies. Our proprietary technology analyzes and matches all investment positions to identify recovery opportunities in every case and to every investor.
- Full-service suite of solutions covering all case types (standard securities and antitrust class actions, multi-jurisdictional collective redress matters, and opt-in litigations)
- Global, comprehensive case monitoring
- Accurate reporting of positions, trades and data in the proper format required by the claims administrators and courts
- Back-end reconciliation matches losses, allocations and distributions
- Transparent processes and reporting throughout via our intuitive web-based portal
As a global Fintech leader with a proven track record, over 600 of the world’s leading brokers, institutional investors, investment firms and asset managers rely on Broadridge for Global Class Actions Services.
Our market-leading infrastructure simplifies the complex
Our state-of-the art technology and data systems allow you to take advantage of powerful capabilities other services don’t offer:
- Ability to uncover and analyze the best recovery mechanism for you and your clients from standard claim filing in class actions and collective redress proceedings to competing, multi-jurisdictional opt-in opportunities
- Complete coverage—a mix of AI and RPA scanning of hundreds of online feeds and news sources combined with a legal expert review of the class action and collective redress markets around the globe to ensure full coverage
- Intuitive online user portal and dashboard with comprehensive, secure access to your claim status, progress, and updates, providing on-demand transparent monitoring of claims and case progress
- Robust custom reports on current and historic activity, claim status, recovery amounts and distribution dates
Multichannel notifications keep everyone informed
Fiduciary obligations require banks and broker dealers to notify investors of their legal rights. You can reach all affected investors through Broadridge’s distribution of class action notices. This unique aspect of our multi-faceted, deeply ingrained service mails millions of class action notices to investors each year, on behalf of more than twenty of the largest banks and brokers. In addition to traditional paper-based communications, we make it easy to leverage electronic delivery when permitted by the court. Banks and broker dealers can rely on the industry leader in regulatory communications, and benefit from five decades of data management and investor disclosure experience.