The New State: Automated, Collaborative and Effective
The Strategic Gateway for Settlement Workflow aims to bridge operational gaps that currently exist in multi-party exception management with a collaborative approach. The solution combines Broadridge’s industry-leading post-trade platforms and data with AccessFintech’s cloud-based operations and data workflow. This ensures that sell-side firms achieve significant efficiencies such as cost savings, risk mitigation, faster remediation, and a seamless experience for their buyside clients.
The Broadridge and AccessFintech Strategic Gateway for Settlement Workflow provides the ideal solution for firms to transform the way in which multi-party settlements work today – creating a synergized ecosystem for the industry.
The Strategic Gateway for Settlement Workflow enables banks, broker-dealers, prime brokerages, and custodians to:
- Reduce operational risk by ensuring high-quality, consistent data powers a real-time view of multi-party exceptions and enables prioritization
- Investigate and resolve settlement exceptions on AccessFintech’s UI, with direct connectivity to Broadridge’s post-trade platforms
- Benefit from a faster, cost-effective integration of data and implementation experience
- Collaborate with a global network of participants and share data securely with multiple counterparties, accessing Broadridge’s expansive sell-side network
- Automate the workflow using AccessFintech Synergy and transform firms’ ability to compare data and resolve multi-party settlement exceptions and issues efficiently
The Strategic Gateway for Settlement Workflow, consists of two components:
- An Adaptor component to access consistent, high quality data from Broadridge post-trade platforms, reducing operational risk and enabling faster, more cost-effective integration and onboarding
- A Workflow component to enable execution of actions from AccessFintech’s UI in Broadridge post-trade platforms, transforming the experience of resolving multi-party settlement fails
For additional information, please contact your Broadridge Account Manager.