Consumers and companies are changing the communications paradigm. Consumers want to choose what communications they receive, where they receive them, and how they respond. Companies want to increase engagement while reducing costs. Both consumers and companies want to control the experience. Now, there is a solution that aligns the needs of consumers and companies, the Broadridge Communications CloudSM.
The Communications Cloud is designed to support your communication initiatives by engaging customers with personalized, dynamic essential communications – such as bills, statements and regulatory documents – across 13 channels, leveraging the power of a first-of-its-kind network and transforming the customer experience while gaining insights.
With the Communications Cloud, you can:
- Enhance every step of the customer journey with relevant communications to increase lifetime value while managing costs
- Create brand loyalty and market differentiation by delivering exceptional experiences consistently across all channels – from print to digital – with one connection
- Use marketing and personalization tools to add promotional and educational information on essential communications
- Drive ongoing operational efficiency through data and insights that measure the effectiveness of communications
- Leverage flexible, scalable solutions that support regulatory, compliance and security requirements
Omni-channel Delivery: With one connection, you can reach a range of channels – 13 channels and growing – and gain immediate access as new channels emerge.
- Print and postal delivery – high-speed, full-color, personalized print and postal solutions designed to engage customers, reduce costs, accelerate mail delivery and provide insight into the mail stream.
- Traditional electronic notifications and presentment
- Cloud channels, like Amazon Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Microsoft OneDrive
- Digital mailboxes, such as doxo, ePost and more
- Online banking and apps, including Fiserv and Jack Henry iPay
Reimagine the digital customer experience and grow adoption by leveraging a firstof-its-kind network of 5,000 companies that enable 138M consumers to receive communications based on their preferences. Once consumers elect to receive communications in any digital channel from any company within the Communications Cloud, proprietary algorithms create additional company-consumer matches in the multi-industry network, resulting in a “network effect." Since we reach 75%+ of all North American households, chances are that your paper-based customers are digital with other companies in our network.
Communications Management: Engage customers with personalized, contextual communications.
- Drive action and customer engagement with easy-to-use tools and pre-defined templates for print and digital communications
- Leverage document composition tools to support your print communication needs – from multi-faceted campaigns to sending regulatory letters
- Transform static communications into dynamic digital touchpoints, including interactive PDFs and videos, to drive engagement, maximize channel capabilities, and reinforce key messages
- Offer customers convenient ways to act, such as pay, buy, enroll, consent, vote, and share
Information Management: Transform data into customer and communication insights.
- Speed onboarding while minimizing your effort with patented technology and processes
- Turn raw data into dynamic data structures that are intelligent, traceable and reusable while supporting document retention in a secure, searchable and conveniently accessible environment
- Simplify management of customer profiles – from initial identity validation to the capture and maintenance of preferences across all channels
- Form a complete customer view based on actions and behavior within the Communications Cloud with listening and measurement tools
Control and Administration: Manage and measure your communications across the communications lifecycle.
- View, audit, and measure the status and effectiveness of every communication 24/7/365
- Enhance your communications, maintain visibility, and meet industry standards with performance dashboards and operational, omni-channel delivery, and financial reports
- Access data and analytics for business intelligence, analysis, and trending
Reach and engage your customers while you transform and control every communication. Contact us today to learn more about the Broadridge Communications Cloud.
Results you can expect from Broadridge:
- Access to innovative print, mail and digital technology without ongoing infrastructure costs or capital outlay
- Enhance engagement and grow revenue by delivering personalized communications and offers
- Increase paperless adoption rates with digital tools and channels, unique direct marketing products, and consultative services
- Achieve postal discounts and expedited delivery with consolidation, commingling, and regionalization solutions
- Improve productivity with tools that streamline production, improve customer support, and report on operational activity across channels
Broadridge, North America's largest essential communications company:
- 5 billion communications delivered annually to 138 million recipient households across 13 channels: print, email, text and 10 emerging digital channels
- First-of-its-kind digital platform with a network of 5,000 companies built to drive digital adoption and omni-channel customer engagement
- #1 transactional printer with innovative postal consolidation, commingling, and regionalization solutions
- Over $1B invested over the last decade to develop innovative technological solutions that advance omni-channel customer communications
- More than 30 patents for technology innovations issued by U.S. Patent and Trademark Office