LAKE SUCCESS, New York -- July 16, 2009 -- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR), a leading global provider of technology-based outsourcing solutions, announced the launch of Aspire, its full suite of desktop productivity solutions for broker-dealers and investment advisors.
The Aspire suite of applications supports the full scope of investment servicing needs as well as key broker capabilities. The suite includes five modules for broker-dealers and investment advisors and includes solutions for performance reporting, portfolio accounting, key broker capabilities, wealth planning tools and an investor self-service portal. The comprehensive solution suite can be integrated with any back-office, the modules may be used independently or in conjunction with each other, for added power and efficiency. The suite enables broker-dealers and investment advisors to strengthen customer relationships and increase assets under management. The suite’s open architecture helps firms reduce costs and operate more efficiently.
The suite is comprised of the following five modules:
- Aspire Investor a customer portal with account information that allows the investor full access to their portfolio and on-line trading
- Aspire Broker provides trade order entry for equities, listed options and portfolio accounting
- Aspire Portfolio Accounting provides real-time tax-lot accounting including the cost-basis reporting needed to help firms manage regulatory compliance
- Aspire Performance Reporting provides enterprise-wide oversight of account performance
- Aspire Wealth Management, provides intuitive portfolio planning and construction tools for advisors, enabling them to provide a high net worth customer experience to all of their clients
Aspire offers brokerage firms significant benefits, including the:
- ability to quickly, efficiently and accurately reconcile significant volumes of data across large numbers of accounts
- advantage of a highly-scalable solution that allows advisors to extend exclusive services such as proposal generation and portfolio management to all clients
- assurance of staying abreast of regulatory requirements, Aspire Portfolio Accounting provides all the cost-basis tracking and reporting required, beginning in 2011, by the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
- power to enter and grow new lines of revenue; create new product and service offerings, trade, report and strategize across multiple currencies in the global market
“We are very excited to introduce our comprehensive Aspire suite to the marketplace. Aspire reflects our mission to deliver powerful, state-of-the-art investment servicing tools that enable firms to streamline their operations and compete more effectively in today’s market,” said Rob Enz, General Manager and Senior Vice President, Securities Processing Solutions-SIS, U.S., Broadridge. “Aspire provides all of the IT technology and support that broker-dealers and investment advisors need to offer real-time, on-demand account information, transaction processing, tax-lot accounting, reporting and reconciliation for all of their clients at an unmatched value and scale. With this solution, we believe we’ve developed a vital desktop productivity solution.”