Optimize Your Collateral Utilization Strategy With Automation
1. Improves collateral utilization by making free DTCC collateral available for tri-party, enabling firms to borrow cash to fund daily activity.
2. Provides a link between impact and DTCC to enable the automated transfer of securities between designated accounts.
3. Seamless integration with existing screens & functionality. Provides new end of day pledge activity report. Position reconciliation performed between impact and DTCC through processing of APIBAL.
4. Ability to process ACK/NACK messages from DTCC and display the message status for each pledge/release movement initiated in real-time.
5: A highly customizable display for users to view security availability in real time, and immediately initiate collateral movements between depository accounts.
• Real time display of free and pledge box positions.
• Ability to view positions allocated to tri party deals.
• Projected deliveries and receives from the free box are calculated to automatically provide recommended. pledge/release amounts.
• Pending buckets are provided to show movements in progress between depositories.
Financial institutions and broker dealers face operational complexities in the competitive world of collateralization. As they navigate risks in the pursuit of their objectives, different avenues of opportunities arise to help optimize their collateral utilization. By leveraging a reliable and analytical facilitator that automatically calculates and pledges excess collateral to BNY Mellon Triparty deals, firms can manage their use of collateral strategically and generate overnight funding to support their trading and investing goals. Automatic calculations and bulk pledge and release functions improve operational efficiencies for client users.