Financial institutions and broker dealers face operational complexity in the competitive and dynamic global non-dollar triparty business. As they pursue their trading and investment strategies while navigating regulatory change, new challenges arise as well as opportunities. Industry regulation has now allowed the option for firms to use a larger base of asset classes to collateralise, creating more optimisation within their triparty deals.
By leveraging automation, firms can eliminate time consuming manual processes that lead to inefficiencies and reduce operational risks while growing their business and better utilising their assets in financing their transactions.
Reduce Risk Through Automated BNY Mellon Global Triparty via Broadridge’s Fixed Income Post-Trade Processing Engine
Impact SM Triparty Processing through BNY Mellon Global enables collateralisation with global securities in triparty agreements.
This new enhancement in Impact SM now allows users to transact with non-dollar securities and to communicate to the BNY Mellon Global Triparty (RE3) platform.
The RE3 system improves the client experience by providing new features and functionality within Impact SM to support the Triparty deal life cycle including collateral allocation, management process and termination.
By converging BNY Mellon’s Triparty domestic (RE1) and Global (RE3) platforms to both be accessible through Impact SM, clients now have a simplified and more efficient operational process to reach their triparty trading and investment objectives.
Expand Your Business Globally
Impact SM Triparty Processing through BNY Mellon Global:
- Increases flexibility in Triparty trades by supporting the use of global non-dollar securities as collateral.
- Improves efficiency and saves time via straight through processing between Broadridge’s Impact and BNY Mellon’s Integrated Global Triparty platform.
- Reduces operational risks associated with manual processing of Triparty allocations.
- Increases transparency through real time exception management via Impact SM’s Triparty dashboard.
- Real-time interface to submit deals to BNY Mellon Triparty Global Platform (RE3) by leveraging the existing BNY Mellon Triparty link from Impact SM
- Newly supported global allocation file.
- New Triparty match and exception reports.
For additional information, please contact your Broadridge Account Manager.