NEW YORK, April 11, 2022 – Global fintech leader Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) has unveiled the agenda and speakers for its Broadridge Fi360 Solutions Annual Conference, the premier professional development and networking event for the wealth and retirement industry. Headlining the conference is Daymond John, Founder of FUBU and star of Shark Tank who will deliver his inspiring true-life story and provide realistic goal-setting strategies.
Founded in 2004, the conference will deliver over 30 educational sessions of fiduciary-based content led by prominent thought leaders. It draws a diverse group of financial advisors and professionals from the nation’s top RIAs, recordkeepers, asset managers, broker-dealers, banks and more to network and exchange ideas. Attendees can earn up to 10 hours of continuing education (CE) credits.
Other keynotes include Kary Moore, SVP, Senior Corporate Counsel and Mary Green, VP, ESG Client Portfolio Manager from Federated Hermes who together will break down ESG investing as it relates to retirement plans. Plus, Blaine Aikin, AIFA®, CFP®, CFA, Founder and Principal of Fiduciary Insights and Duane Thompson, AIFA®, Senior Policy Analyst at Broadridge will relay the top four fiduciary trends in 2022 and beyond.
Other notable speakers and topics include:
- Fred Reish, Attorney at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP who will lead two sessions. One will give an update on litigation, legislation and regulation as it relates to retirement planning. The other will dive into prohibited transaction exemption (PTE) 2020-02 and its impact on investment advisors.
- Jason Roberts, CEO of the Pension Resource Institute & Retirement Law Group who will explain the different types of group retirement plans and provide key takeaways on the requirements and benefits associated with each option.
- Meghaan Lurtz, Ph.D., FBS, Professor of Practice at Kansas State University and Senior Research Associate at Kitces.com who will discuss building better client connections for a more engaged financial planning relationship.
- David Blanchett, Head of Retirement Research at PGIM who will present on the value of lifetime income products for retirees and provide context around what products are appropriate for who and when.
- Jeffrey Snyder, Chief Executive Officer and Lead Anchor with the Broadcast Retirement Network will serve as a moderator for opening remarks from Broadridge leadership and JD Carlson, President and CEO of Plan Design Consultants, Inc. will film an episode of his Retireholics podcast onsite at the event.
The range of networking opportunities for live attendees will include a Women in Finance Brunch, Coffee & CITs with GoalPath Solutions, and a night of live music at Austin City Limits.
The hybrid style event will take place both in-person in Austin, Texas and virtually on May 15 – 17, 2022. To view the full agenda and register, please visit the conference information and registration page.