Tax Data Services
Broadridge's tax data services is the comprehensive solution that manages all of your year-end tax information reporting obligations through one integrated system. It includes:
- Income Reclassification for Regulated Investment Companies (RICs or Mutual Funds), Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and other entities that reallocate payments
- Calculation of the Original Issue Discount (OID) amounts of long term debt instruments
- OID and stated interest for Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduits (REMICs) and Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDOs)
- Unit Investment Trust Processing (UITs)
- Master Limited Partnership (MLP) reporting
To better meet your tax information reporting needs, Broadridge offers different service levels.
- Broadridge will supply you with a comprehensive database of information that you can incorporate into your current process.
- Broadridge will identify securities by categories (REIT/RIC, UIT, REMIC, OID) and distribute the resulting lists to you so that you can match the CUSIP list to the holders of the security.
- Next, Broadridge will match the holders and CUSIPs against the"‘rates" or "factors" to create a "reportable" number for you to incorporate directly into your year-end system.
Around the clock access to your tax reporting information on the web
- Complete Status Reports
- Comprehensive data coverage
- Online editing
Information and news to help you effectively navigate and comply with ever-changing tax laws
A complete solution to consolidate tax transactions onto a single platform
Complements Security Master to provide extensive tax reference and source data
Ideas that will help companies supercharge their tax reporting process.
The report shows how and why broker dealers have increased security risks.