The Reorg Document Event Library is an internet-based portal that allows you to access any corporate action document that Broadridge has processed over a rolling period of time. You can forward these materials to your clients via email, easing your document and information management role.
Benefits to You
- Faster Notification - electronic delivery will speed information via the Internet rather than traditional paper delivery, giving shareholders more time to review material and make their decisions.
- Customization - ability to customize email to your clients to include instructions and directions specific to both your and their needs.
- Streamlined Communications - the document, search engine, and navigation are combined in one compact, high-performance "packaged" document - requires no attachments and no plug-ins.
- Shareholder - fully interactive reorg documents within the email provide an enhanced user experience.
- It’s fast and simple for shareholders to access just those documents they wish to read and provide their response.
- Branding - The Reorg Document Event Library can be private-labeled for your firm
Find out how a single service portal can streamline multiple communication paths for all investor related documents...
The report shows how and why broker dealers have increased security risks.
Describes regulations of broker-dealer outsourcing and suggests how firms can best prepare to comply.
Valuable information on the role and rights every shareholder has, so they can understand why their actions really...
Report on beneficial shareholder proxy distributions and retail voting for eight fiscal years.