The Communications Cloud engages your customers with personalized, dynamic essential communications across 13 channels, leveraging the power of a first-of-its-kind network.
With the Communications Cloud, you can:
- Enhance every step of the customer journey with relevant communications to increase lifetime value while managing costs
- Create brand loyalty and market differentiation by delivering exceptional experiences consistently across all channels – from print to digital
- Access our solutions easier and faster with our patented rapid onboarding technology and processes
- Use marketing and personalization tools to add promotional and educational information on essential communications
- Drive ongoing operational efficiency through data and insights that measure the effectiveness of communications
- Leverage flexible, scalable solutions that support regulatory, compliance and security requirements
With one connection, you can reach your customers via a range of channels – 13 channels and growing – and gain immediate access as new channels emerge.
- Print and postal delivery – High-speed, full-color, personalized print and postal solutions designed to engage customers, reduce costs, accelerate mail delivery and provide insight into the mail stream. Leverage our volume and scale for print and postal discounts without sacrificing quality.
- Digital delivery – Traditional electronic notifications and presentment; cloud channels, like Box, doxo, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive; online banking and apps, including ePost, Fiserv and Jack Henry iPay. Through our partnership with Inlet, we make it easy for you to expand your digital reach.
Reimagine the digital customer experience and grow adoption by leveraging a first-of-its-kind network of 5,000 companies that enable consumers to receive communications based on their preferences. Once consumers elect to receive communications in any channel from any company within the Communications Cloud, proprietary algorithms create additional company-consumer matches in the multi-industry network, resulting in a “network effect." Since we reach 80%+ of North American households, chances are that your customers are digital with other companies in our network.
Engage customers with personalized, contextual communications.
- Drive action and customer engagement with easy-to-use tools and pre-defined templates for print and digital communications
- Leverage document composition tools to support your print communication needs
- Transform static communications into dynamic digital touchpoints, including interactive PDFs and videos, to drive engagement, digital adoption, and maximize channel capabilities
- Offer customers convenient ways to take action, such as pay, enroll, buy, consent and share
- Create revenue opportunities with direct marketing solutions and services
Transform data into customer and communication insights.
- Accelerate the onboarding of your communications with our patented technology and processes
- Turn your data into data that can be repurposed across all document types and channels while supporting retention requirements in a secure, searchable and conveniently accessible environment
- Simplify management of customer profiles – from initial identity validation to the capture and maintenance of preferences across all channels
- Form a complete customer view with applied analytics
Control and Administration:
Manage and measure your customer communications.
- View, audit and measure the status and effectiveness of every communication 24/7/365
- Enhance your communications, maintain visibility and meet industry standards with performance dashboards and operational, omni-channel delivery and financial reports
- Access data and analytics for business intelligence, analysis and trending
Reach and engage your customers while you transform and control every communication. Contact us today to learn more about the Broadridge Communications Cloud.
Results you can expect from Broadridge:
- Access innovative print, mail and digital technology without ongoing infrastructure costs
- Achieve postal discounts and expedited delivery with consolidation, commingling, and regionalization
- Increase paperless adoption rates with digital solutions, unique direct marketing products, and consultative services
- Enhance engagement and grow revenue by delivering personalized communications and offers
- Improve productivity with tools that streamline production, improve customer support, and report on operational activity across channels