2013 CONNECT Investor Communications Conference
October 29 - 30, 2013
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel in Chicago, IL
Attending the Broadridge 2013 CONNECT Investor Communications Conference exposes you to a unique blend of people, ideas and perspectives to help you stay ahead of issues that matter most to your business. The conference brings together brokers, banks, corporations and institutional investors in a one-of-a-kind event that affords you the opportunity to connect with and learn from peers and leaders.
Some of the conference highlights include:
- Future of Communications and The Power of Big Data sessions will focus on digital and data approaches that can further connect you with shareholders to drive greater business value
- Perspectives from the Boardroom is a panel discussion among experienced directors who will share their views on shareholder engagement and governance strategies
- Hear first-hand from the SEC and other key constituents about regulatory updates and important governance topics. Katherine Smith, Corporate Counsel at The Allstate Corporation – and President of the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, Chicago chapter – will be a panel participant.
- Keynote speaker Ron Insana, Senior Analyst, CNBC and Financial Industry Expert, will discuss the case for growth in 2013 and beyond
- Power Breakfast: Connect with Successful Leaders is sponsored by the Women’s Leadership Forum at Broadridge, and open to all Connect attendees
Additional conference details can be found here: www.broadridge.com/2013CONNECT