The Matrix Money Market Portal supports your daily sweep activity by providing execution and same-day (T+0) settlement for an extensive list of industry-recognized money fund products. With trust system interfaces, you get the same automation, efficiency, reporting and support you currently enjoy with your T+1 mutual fund trading activity, including a single end-of-day wire settlement. The portal provides daily rates, position balances, dividends and transaction confirmations ready for import to the trust accounting system. Fund research tools include 1-, 7- and 30-day yields, weighted average maturities, total fund portfolio balances, trading thresholds and agency ratings. Matrix Money Market Portal benefits:
- Reduces execution risk
- Diverse list helps satisfy fiduciary obligations
- Multiple share classes, expense ratios and fee payment programs
- Long-title account registration
- Provides online access to your portfolio
- Offers confirmation, rates, settlement and dividend information available in a download
- Includes tools for fund research, including rates, yields, agency ratings
- Trust system interfaces automate trade delivery, confirmation and reconciliation
Access over 460 fund families and thousands of funds via FundServ and NSCC’s Defined Contribution & Clearing Services (DCC&S). Processing through the NSCC lets you offer an almost unlimited choice of mutual funds with the ease of a single net settlement.
Sponsored by Broadridge, NICSA has an extensive program of timely, interactive webinars.