Consulting & Design Services
Broadridge's consulting brings you fully integrated in-house communications expertise: content, creative, technology, and production – plus many years’ experience in financial services
The Consulting Process
Marketing Communications gives you a competitive advantage, a custom solution driven by your business objectives.
That solution starts with your Broadridge consulting team. We work with you strategically to raise both print and electronic communications to the next level, maximizing the power and consistency of your messages by:
- Understanding your business and marketing objectives and your current processes.
- Reviewing your systems, data, and Internet content.
- Identifying opportunities for integration and automation.
- Analyzing your volumes, costs, and projections.
- Developing an implementation plan.
Your Broadridge consulting team may provide some or all of these services, depending on your organization's situation and objectives:
- Problem / opportunity definition
- Cost / benefit analysis
Workflow and business processes
Communication design and automation
- Document libraries
- Targeting and personalization
- Electronic distribution
The result of the Broadridge consulting process is a communications strategy that helps you meet your business objectives. This strategy can:
- Increase your communications impact by customizing and personalizing your print and electronic distributions.
- Integrate your electronic and print distribution to maximize the power and consistency of your messages.
- Lower your costs by replacing pre-printed documents with an electronic library that can be managed and updated through the Internet.
- Reduce fulfillment errors by using electronic merging and on-demand to replace manual collation and processing.
- Shorten time to market by automating the entire communications process, from content creation through production and distribution.
Sponsored by Broadridge, NICSA has an extensive program of timely, interactive webinars.