FX and Liquidity Solutions
Enabling and managing your FX growth by increasing visibility of currencies, cash and risk
From risk analytics through cash management, Broadridge FX and Liquidity (FXL) suite offers real-time, front-to-back solutions for FX, exchange-traded futures & options, metals, interest rate derivatives and money market instruments.
Broadridge FXL offers componentized front-to-back-office integration—enabling high performance straight-through-processing and real-time aggregation and management of currency positions, risk and P&Ls across global enterprises.
Broadridge FXL Highlights
- Global 24x7 order management, trading and operations
- Real-time global management of positions, P&L, risk and portfolios
- Unattended end-of-day processing and global scalability enable 24×7 operations
- Order blotters to manage FX order activity and associated data
- Real-time, cross asset risk solution for high-volume margin trading organizations looking to mitigate risk while enabling counterparties to trade on margin
- Intra-day real-time aggregation and reporting of positions, balances and cash flows for single- and multi-entity organizations
- Client portal to manage trades, positions and balances in real-time
- Robust audit and reporting including centralized transaction tracking and history
- Scale and quick implementation and integration
Broadridge FXL Suite
- FX and FX Derivatives – Global 24x7 order management, trading and operations
- Order Management – Real-time order blotters to manage FX limit and market order activity and associated data
- Cash Management – Real-time global liquidity views across asset classes and entities
- Payments – Global payments across asset classes and entities
- Risk Management – Real-time global limit monitoring, margin monitoring and VaR
- Treasury Management – Global treasury management across asset classes and entities
Learn more about our Reconciliation and SWIFT solutions for cash management, treasury management and confirmation matching.
Explores ways broker-dealers must improve operations to navigate fixed income market risks.