Mortgage-Backed Securities through MBS Expert®
What is MBS Expert?
It is an operationally-efficient Mortgage Backed Securities system for front- and middle-office functions. Among broker dealers and asset managers, MBS Expert is the most widely used post-trade MBS (Mortgage Backed Securities) system that supports large volume throughput while mitigating trade processing risk. It is designed in a modular fashion, allowing clients to deploy features that suit their unique business needs.
MBS Expert features:
- Robust MBS Trade management and Inventory (pool) optimization to support trading of MBS TBA, Stipulated Trades, Specified Pools, Bid lists and Collateral Aggregation for structured products
- Complete scalable business process and technology solution through the use of a proven ASP technology model – SSAE 16 Certified
- Extensive analytic and decision support tools (DS Tools) allow clients to identify and realize relative value opportunities within and across multiple portfolios and trading accounts
- Certified FICC Central Counter Party (CCP) Trade Processing Module - Provides real-time submission, management and reconciliation of MBS trades and pools as required by FICC’s trade processing, risk management, trade netting and pool netting programs
- Fully integrated EPN solution with real-time messaging and administrative capabilities including support for automatic turnaround of TBA Pool Allocations and Pool Substitutions
- Settlement risk mitigation through flexible, integrated workflow management throughout the entire MBS trade lifecycle
- Complete functional support for MBS pool allocation and optimization, pool substitutions, pair-offs, trade assignments, account allocations and broker give-ups
- Agnostic solution that provides “Straight-Thru Processing” of all MBS Trade cycle events from front-end to back office settlement systems
- Post Trade Management functions are supported via On-line Query Tools, a Report Suite and Data Archive capabilities
Broadridge provides firms with business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions that enable them to focus on core...
Explores ways broker-dealers must improve operations to navigate fixed income market risks.