Developing, acquiring and maintaining the appropriate tools for compliance and regulatory oversight can be difficult, especially in an open architecture environment. In today’s regulatory climate, firms need increased internal controls that can help to reduce risk and increase productivity, all the while giving the client the best options available.
The Matrix Level Compensation service allows firms to balance the needs of the plan sponsor and your financial advisors and brokers, and have the right process in place to help you comply with current regulations. Your advisors now have the freedom to choose from thousands of “approved” funds to provide the best options for their plans, while you have the ability to ensure oversight – ultimately providing a powerful competitive advantage for the advisor and a compliance process for the firm.
The Matrix Level Compensation Service:
- Provides visibility into current financial advisor activity
- Helps you ensure that financial advisors who act as fiduciary are following firm fund selection guidelines
- Allows financial advisors to select from firm mandated sleeve of 25 and 50 bps funds
- Compensates financial advisors in one payment, not multiple payments from multiple funds
- Guarantees funds are selected based on merit, not fee structure
Explores ways broker-dealers must improve operations to navigate fixed income market risks.
Global tier 1 bank transforms operations to fuel long-term growth