Effective January 1, 2009, Corporate Issuers filing proxy materials with the SEC must now post these materials to a public website at the time of their mailing to shareholders. This is a requirement of the SEC’s Mandatory Notice and Access Rule, which required large accelerated filers to post their materials to a public website starting January 1, 2008.
Web Hosting Regulatory Requirement
- All issuers who are required to file must post their proxy materials on a publicly accessible website at the time of their mailing
- Materials posted on the Internet must be printable and searchable
- Use of the SEC EDGAR website is not permissible
- This public site cannot utilize “cookies” that infringe upon the anonymity of the shareholder or anyone accessing your proxy material online*.
The Broadridge Solution
- Universal shareholder landing page where all shareholders can view proxy materials easily utilizing any browser
- Secure environment – secure socket and 128 bit encryption eliminates graffiti artists and provides for privacy and security
- Secure Tier IV data center
- Redundancy – multiple servers and server locations
- Volume capable/load balancing – stress tested to replicate high volume environment
- Reliable hosting environment providing 24/7 access and up-time
7.31.2015 - Wall Street Journal
7.29.2015 - Employee Benefit Adviser
Issuers and other soliciting persons will be required to post their proxy materials on the Internet and provide...
In early 2013, Notice and Access comes into force in Canada, learn how Broadridge can help you transform this...
This guidebook will walk you through each step of the proxy process.
Report on beneficial shareholder proxy distributions and retail voting for eight fiscal years.