Reconciliation & Process Control
Global regulatory requirements and increasing transaction volumes demand greater operational efficiency and management of risk. Broadridge’s PROactive™ Reconciliation solution can help your organisation to substantially increase its processing efficiency and reduce risk through its superior rules-based capabilities, volume throughput and exception management.
This highly scalable, SWIFT-accredited solution can validate, enrich and match your payment and transaction data throughout its processing lifecycle, for any type of payment or financial instrument across all internal systems and external agents.
Key benefits include:
- Reduce risk through early detection of payment, trading and settlement-related anomalies, comprehensive workflow and intelligent business rules processing
- Improve operational efficiency by using a single solution to automate reconciliations of cash, securities, derivatives and commodities
- Lower your processing costs as the number of exceptions is substantially reduced
- Leverage powerful scalability and performance to suit a single trading operation or across your enterprise
- Improve your business control through dynamic business activity dashboards tracking Key Performance and Risk Indicators
Fast-track your automation improvements through a choice of delivery options
You can benefit from the Broadridge solution right from the outset, due to its pre-configured workflow models tried and tested by the industry. The solution is available on a fixed price package or flexible basis tailored to your specific needs, and can be implemented on-site, as an ASP service bureau or a full BPO solution.