Digital Delivery & Presentment
Broadridge offers a complete solution. We will help facilitate the efficient distribution of your annual meeting materials, financial statements and any other corporate communications. Our turnkey approach encompasses:
- Broadridge will manage the entire e-Delivery process based on investor enrollment choices
- Use of Broadridge enrollment site or development of your custom enrollment site
- Promotion of electronic delivery to your investors and collection of consents
- Maintenance of your preference database
- Conversion and posting of documents to the Internet
- Necessary disclosures are provided and e-mail confirmations sent to enrollees
- E-mail notification to investors to let them know that documents are available
- Proxy voting over the Internet
Convenient Online Tools Save Time and Money
Broadridge has invested significantly in building a universal electronic delivery platform for investor enrollment and voting.
Products are (please click a name to learn more):
Broadridge offers the financial community a wide range of e-delivery solutions to put communications in the hands of your customers quickly and cost efficiently. We’ve created Investor Mailbox to streamline multiple delivery channels into a single-visit financial portal that investors will find on your website.
Investor Mailbox brings together all the information and functionality offered through ProxyVote®.com, InvestorDelivery®.com, ReorgAction.com, PostEdge® and our prospectus fulfillment system into one location, creating optimum client and staff access to regulatory delivery notices, day-to-day account and investment information, and convenient response tools.
Find out how a single service portal can streamline multiple communication paths for all investor related documents...
The report shows how and why broker dealers have increased security risks.
Describes regulations of broker-dealer outsourcing and suggests how firms can best prepare to comply.
Valuable information on the role and rights every shareholder has, so they can understand why their actions really...
Report on beneficial shareholder proxy distributions and retail voting for eight fiscal years.